Teaching has always been my passion, and I really enjoy working with students one-on-one. Being able to see a student’s growth is what I love best about what I do.
Something that makes me different from other tutors is that for every hour I spend tutoring a child, I spend on average an hour in preparation time. I love to create lessons based on a student’s individual needs.
I am available for tutoring in the following areas:
- PSAT/SAT writing and reading
- writing (academic and creative)
- reading (analyzing and responding to difficult texts)
- grammar (identification and incorporation of grammar skills in writing)
Please be advised of my cancellation policy:
- If you or your child must cancel a session, please do so with a 24-hour notice.
- If you or your child must cancel a session with less than a 24-hour notice, you will have to pay for that session.
- Excessive cancellations will result in your child being moved to the primary list to the waiting list.
To schedule a tutoring appointment, please contact me at email@example.com.Limited tutoring slots are available per year.